On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Line and base engineer for maintenance of pistons engine aircrafts (SE & ME)
based in Cyprus. Permanent position to be filled as quick as possible.
Minimum Requirements :
- EASA PART-66 license only.
- License B1.2 or B3 with group 3 endorsement.
- You must be autonomous and having some experience of maintenance on piston engines.
- English speaking required.
- EU work permit.
- Clean full EU or international driving license.
- Immediate start
- Possibility of evolving towards continuous trainings.
- Salary depending on work experience.
- Passport photocopy
- Aircraft Maintenance License